- RVG - Radio Visio Graphy (digital X-Ray)
- Panoramic X-Ray
- Cephalometric X-Ray (for orthodontic treatment)
- CT scan (Computer Tomography) before implantological treatment
- Intraoral camera
- Bacteriological and mycological examinations
- Histopathological examinations (biopsy and segments)
We offer our patients the newest and most modern CT scan KODAK CS 9300.
The best diagnostics enables an effective treatment.
Our patients have access to two modern X-Ray machines:
- RVG (Radio Visio Graphy) - digital X-Ray machine with a minimized radiation dose, which enables to take pictures without any risks to all our patients, including children and pregnant women. Our KODAK X-Ray machine was bought in summer 2011 and meets the restrictive requirements of European Union on the minimized radiation dose. It offers the highest quality of intraoral X-rays in the world.
Panoramic X-Ray - enables the assessment of the whole dentition state, including the temporo-mandibular joints and maxillary sinus. This examination is necessary for assessment and making a treatment plan. Thanks to the fact the all teeth as well as adjacent structures are visible it is a very valuable examination which enables an early identification of pathologic changes in upper and lower jaw bone as well as temporo-mandibular joints and maxillary sinus.
Cephalometric X-ray . The Planmeca apparatus in our clinic has a special accessory, which enables to take the cephalometric X-Ray pictures that are necessary for an effective orthodontic treatment. It has also a special mode for minimizing the radiation dose in case of taking x-ray pictures of children.
- CT scan (Computertomography) - we offer our patients the most modern CT scan KODAK CS 9300, a state-of-the-art radiologic diagnostics on place at INDEXMEDICA. The CT scan is necessary before treatment with implants and in case of some illnesses of upper and lower jaw bones, temporo-mandibular joints and maxillary sinus. The radiation dose is 75% - 90% lower compared to conventional devices (spiral CT scan). Precise 3D images and 1:1 scale. Short exposition time. Comfortable for the patient.
As a standard procedure, beside the RVG pictures, we use the intraoral camera when performing an examination. Each dentist's chair is equipped with an LCD display and if our patients wish, they can observe their dental state and the procedure when it is being carried out.
Microbiological and histological tests
If there are indications, we offer a complete bacteriological (bacterial infections), mycological (mycotic infections) and histopathological (analysis of removed tissues e.g. during surgical procedures) diagnostics.
Reklama w Internecie
Pozycjonowanie i AdWords